Chanel lipstick Le Bouleversante review

Chanel Lipstick



Le Bouleversante


I like matte lipsticks. My favorite lipstick are the velvety matte lipsticks. The textures are smooth and they glide so effortlessly. I have recently purchased the Chanel lipstick rouge Allure in La Bouleversante.

The packaging is beautiful and classy. It has a gold lid that you press down to open the lipstick. It's a medium red shade with a neutral undertone. It's a velvety satin matte finish. It glides on easily. 

The only issue I have, that several may have with matte lipstick, is that it can be drying. I fix this issue by prepping my lips with scrubbing to remove the flakiness. Next, I add a balm to help give my lips moisture. I allow it to seep into my skin so it doesn't change the formula of my skin.

 





The color has a nice pigment pay off. It's a beautiful pigment. One application is all it takes to achieve a nice color.

Benefits:
  • Color payoff - the pigment is great
  • glides easily
  • packaging is luxurious
  • Opening process is easy. Just press the gold lid and the lid and it opens
  • It last for hours

What is your favorite lipstick?


                    

                    Twitter | Instagram Pinterest


                                                         
 

Post a Comment

2 Comments