Selected with taste palette

Eye Shadow Palette


Hello, beauties! Today is a productive day. I woke up and organized everything for my blog. I organized my notes, I scheduled my posting schedule, created my graphics, and did my research. I am set for the week.

I am excited about this natural caramel eyeshadow! I love these caramel fall colors. The colors are so beautiful and the shadows are so smooth. 






I got this palette as one of my boxy charm packages. It's worth it. You get at least 5 full size items for only $25. Usually one item is worth more than that. This palette is worth 28 at ultra but you are paying less for the box and getting four free items. That is a great value. Click here to join. I will get reward points If you join with my code.

The palette is called ZOEVA Caramel Melange Eyeshadow Palette. It has pretty fall colors in both shimmer and matte. I love the fall amber colors. My favorite part of fall is wearing these shades. 

I love how the darkest shade shimmers. It is beautiful!  I like to blend it with the orange shade. They blend so well together. You can create a day neutral look or a bold, night look. The colors are so blendable.  The only color I would not use is the white one because it doesn't show up well on me. 

This palette offers 10 shades of color to create whatever look you desire. 

How to use:
  1. Apply an eyeshadow primer to prep your shadow
  2. Apply a neutral all over shadow with a big, fluffy brush
  3. Use a dark, matte color for the contour color and blend with a blending eyeshadow brush
  4. Use the orange amber color to blend at the top of the contour color with a small eyeshadow brush and blend with the blending brush
  5. Use a flat brush and apply the shimmer eyeshadow brush with a flat brush. Wet with the setting spray and tap on your lids

What look are you planning to create with this palette?


Other great reads:

Post a Comment

0 Comments